'Afternoon Sun, Brighton Beach'
Brighton Beach has been a huge inspiration over the past couple of years. This piece captures the September sun spraying the water's surface with light. I love how the figures are almost cast in silhouette, creating a crisp contrast with the bright blue behind.
- This piece is an original unframed oil painting on high quality canvas board.
- This surface is very easy and convenient for immediate framing and hanging as at 4mm deep the boards fit into regular picture frames.
- Dated (Mn/Yr) and signed on the front.
- Titled, dated and signed in full on the back.
- All paintings are carefully packaged in a handmade and durable parcel.
- As a purchaser buying internationally, you will be responsible for any import taxes, customs duties or fees imposed by your destination country.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
top of page
bottom of page