'Colours of Sydney Street, Brighton'
Brighton's markets are continuously buzzing, full of people, colour and life. This piece looks down Sydney street capturing the light falling across the market stools. I enjoyed the height in this composition, including the colourful first storey of To Be Worn Again.
- This piece is an original unframed oil painting on high quality stretched cotton canvas.
- Dated (Mn/Yr) and signed on the front.
- Titled, dated and signed in full on the back.
- All paintings are carefully packaged in a handmade and durable parcel.
- As a purchaser buying internationally, you will be responsible for any import taxes, customs duties or fees imposed by your destination country.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
top of page