'Hove Beach Huts'
I loved the overall warm blue-green palette to this view and was particularly attracted to the crisp light falling on the side of the roofs. I think this was the first time I'd painted the huts in Brighton - a subject I will revisit.
- This piece is an original unframed oil painting on high quality canvas board.
- This surface is very easy and convenient for immediate framing and hanging as at 3mm deep the boards fit into regular picture frames.
- Signed on the front.
- Titled, dated and signed in full on the back.
- All paintings are carefully packaged in a handmade and durable parcel.
- As a purchaser buying internationally, you will be responsible for any import taxes, customs duties or fees imposed by your destination country.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
top of page