'Limes and Bowl Study'
This bowl is positioned directly under a large window as I enjoy capturing the sunlight's reflection on the polished timber surface. The glazed bowl produced a few scattered highlights which I found interestingly delicate among the dark masses of the fruit and bowl.
- This piece is an original unframed acrylic painting on high quality canvas board.
- This surface is very easy and convenient for immediate framing and hanging as at 3mm deep the boards fit into regular picture frames.
- Dated (Mn/Yr) and signed on the front.
- Titled, dated and signed in full on the back.
- All paintings are carefully packaged in a handmade and durable parcel.
- As a purchaser buying internationally, you will be responsible for any import taxes, customs duties or fees imposed by your destination co
top of page