The grounds of Lullingstone Castle are known for their beauty and serenity. I spent a couple of days painting here during the summer and had a wonderful time. I was particularly drawn to views over the lake especially as the sun passed overhead. This piece looks to capture the sense of receding distance across the trees.
- This piece is an original unframed oil painting on high quality canvas board.
- This surface is very easy and convenient for immediate framing and hanging as at 4mm deep the boards fit into regular picture frames.
- Dated (Mn/Yr) and signed on the front.
- Titled, dated and signed in full on the back.
- All paintings are carefully packaged in a handmade and durable parcel.
- Purchasers buying internationally will be responsible for any import taxes, customs duties or fees imposed by their destination country.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
top of page
bottom of page