This harbour mouth catches me every time I pass it (usually on the way to paint further up river). I love the contrast between the delicate surface of blue water and the dark, rigid, wooden structures around the beach. At midday it looks like the sailboats coming in are floating on pure light.
- This piece is an original unframed oil painting on high quality canvas board.
- This surface is very easy and convenient for immediate framing and hanging as at 4mm deep the boards fit into regular picture frames.
- Dated and signed on the front.
- Titled, dated and signed in full on the back.
- All paintings are carefully packaged in a handmade and durable parcel.
- Purchasers buying internationally will be responsible for any import taxes, customs duties or fees imposed by their destination country.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
top of page
bottom of page