'Oak Tree Study, Danny Park'
Danny Park has some very old and elegant oak trees, some several hundreds of years. This tree caught my eye as I liked the general angle of the sloping trunk and I thought this read nicely against the slope of the land. I enjoy painting leafless trees as you get a chance to study the structure, skeleton, as well as the pattern or rhythm of branches.
- This piece is an original unframed oil painting on high quality stretched cotton canvas.
- Dated (Mn/Yr) and signed on the front.
- Titled, dated and signed in full on the back.
- All paintings are carefully packaged in a handmade and durable parcel.
- As a purchaser buying internationally, you will be responsible for any import taxes, customs duties or fees imposed by your destination country.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
top of page