'Pastel Light on Brighton Beach'
Just as the sun is setting way over in the West there often the most incredible pastel colours that envelop the view to the South. The hot reds and pinks from the sunset light can be seen desaturated and diluted, washing the surface of the water.
- This piece is an original unframed oil painting on high quality canvas board.
- This surface is very easy and convenient for immediate framing and hanging as at 4mm deep the boards fit into regular picture frames.
- Dated (Mn/Yr) and signed on the front.
- Titled, dated and signed in full on the back.
- All paintings are carefully packaged in a handmade and durable parcel.
- As a purchaser buying internationally, you will be responsible fo
top of page