'Pastel Sunset Colours, Hove'
I'm am continuously inspired by the fact that two sunsets are never the same. This one in late January was very unique casting soft pastel colours across the sky. I loved the contrast against the dark and geometric shape of the groyne cutting across the beach.
- This piece is an original unframed oil painting on high quality canvas board.
- This surface is very easy and convenient for immediate framing and hanging as at 4mm deep the boards fit into regular picture frames.
- Dated (Mn/Yr) and signed on the front.
- Titled, dated and signed in full on the back.
- All paintings are carefully packaged in a handmade and durable parcel.
- As a purchaser buying internationally, you will be responsible fo
top of page