'Seagulls on Brighton Beach'
I spotted these seagulls having a chat by the waves and thought it had a charming feel to it. I was interested in how the birds became silhouetted against the bright light on the water as well as the general softness of the overall image.
- This piece is an original unframed oil painting on high quality canvas board.
- This surface is very easy and convenient for immediate framing and hanging as at 4mm deep the boards fit into regular picture frames.
- Dated (Mn/Yr) and signed on the front.
- Titled, dated and signed in full on the back.
- All paintings are carefully packaged in a handmade and durable parcel.
- As a purchaser buying internationally, you will be responsible for any import taxes, customs duties or fees imposed by your destination country.
top of page