'Soft Light Across the South Downs'
I painted this piece in July with some artist fiends at the Devil's Dyke in East Sussex. It was approaching the end of the day and the sun was beginning to warm the horizon. I love the shape of the sloping landscape and how the hazy light softens to the distance.
- This piece is an original oil painting on high quality canvas board.
- This surface is very easy and convenient for immediate framing and hanging as at 4mm deep the boards fit into regular picture frames.
- Dated (Mn/Yr) and signed on the front.
- Titled, dated and signed in full on the back.
- All paintings are carefully packaged in a handmade and dur
top of page