'Stormy Summer Light, Brighton'
This piece captures people enjoying Brighton beach on a warm afternoon in the summer. A tremendously dense sky brews overhead while the sun manages to burn its way through from overhead, momentarily washing the sea with brilliant light.
- This piece is an original unframed oil painting on high quality stretched cotton canvas.
- Dated (Mn/Yr) and signed on the front.
- Titled, dated and signed in full on the back.
- All paintings are carefully packaged in a handmade and durable parcel.
- As a purchaser buying internationally, you will be responsible for any import taxes, customs duties or fees imposed by your destination country.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
top of page