'Sunlight Effect, Brighton Beach'
This painting very much captures a moment in time. A family visiting Brighton's Beach for the day. I managed to catch them as the sun was high and directly overhead. This cast a wide and speckled light across the water behind, contrasting beautifully against the silhouetted figures.
- This piece is an original unframed oil painting on high quality stretched cotton canvas.
- Dated (Mn/Yr) and signed on the front.
- Titled, dated and signed in full on the back.
- All paintings are carefully packaged in a handmade and durable parcel.
- As a purchaser buying internationally, you will be responsible for any import taxes, customs duties or fees imposed by your destination country.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
top of page