'Warm Winter Sky Over Brighton Pier'
The low winter sun passing over the sea is of great inspiration to me. It creates a dazzling light on the water that often subtly contrasts with warm muted skies. I never tire of painting the pier, this is because it can have an entirely new appearances under different effects of light.
- This piece is an original unframed oil painting on high quality stretched cotton canvas.
- Dated (Mn/Yr) and signed on the front.
- Titled, dated and signed in full on the back.
- All paintings are carefully packaged in a handmade and durable parcel.
- As a purchaser buying internationally, you will be responsible for any import taxes, customs duties or fees imposed by your destination country.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
top of page