'Brighton West Pier, Storm Eunice'
During storm Eunice I took a walk along the seafront between Hove and Brighton and was really taken by the energy of the sea. I spent some time photographing the waves crashing in and erupting against the stones as well as the heavy tones of the sky. I went straight back to my studio and worked on this piece.
- This piece is an original unframed oil painting on high quality stretched cotton canvas.
- Dated (Mn/Yr) and signed on the front.
- Titled, dated and signed in full on the back.
- All paintings are carefully packaged in a handmade and durable parcel.
- As a purchaser buying internationally, you will be responsible for any import taxes, customs duties or fees imposed by your destination country.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
top of page