'Reflections at Falmer Pond'
Falmer Pond is a hidden oasis. I held a painting group session there in June on a sunny day and we were all taken by how beautiful that spot is. I was left inspired by the experience and painted a series of landscapes back at the studio of which this was one. In this piece, I wanted to capture a sense of the panoramic mirror like reflection and record some of the rich colours I remembered.
- This piece is an original unframed oil painting on high quality stretched cotton canvas.
- Dated (Mn/Yr) and signed on the front.
- Titled, dated and signed in full on the back.
- All paintings are carefully packaged in a handmade and durable parcel.
- As a purchaser buying internationally, you will be respon
top of page